ONGC Recruitment 2020 latest Sarkari Naukri Apply Now
ONGC Recruitment 2020: apply now latest sarkari naukri, govt jobs updates vacancies salary jobs ONGC Recruitment 2020 notification by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) apply now.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), which is India’s flagship energy major and a ‘Maharatna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad, as a measure of Skill Building initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage apprentices at its location across 21 work centres.
Dehradun, Delhi[(ONGC Videsh Limited), Jodhpur, Mumbai, Goa, Hazira, Uran, Cambay, Vadodara, Ankleshwar, Ahmedabad, Mehsana, Jorhat, Silchar, Nazira & Sivasagar, Chennai, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Karaikal, Agartala, Kolkata.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
Concession & Relaxation:
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Post And qualification eligibity citeria:
1) Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt.
2) Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
3) Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
4) Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: (COPA) ITI in COPA Trade.
5) Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
6) Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade.
7) Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
8) Fitter: ITI in Fitter.
9) Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
10) Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
11) Laboratory Assistant: (Chemical Plant) B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
12) Library Assistant: ITI in Library and information Science.
13) Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade.
14) Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
15) Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
16) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
17) Plumber: ITI in Plumber trade.
18) Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade.
19) Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
20) Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
21) Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
22) Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
23) Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
24) Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt.
recognized Institute/ University.
25) Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM:
I. Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register
themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/(Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19)
(b) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register
menunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
II. After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
Issue of advertisement and call for applications: 29th July 2020.
Opening of online application portal at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in 29th July 2020 11:00.
HRS Last date for receiving of applications 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS.
Date of Result/Selection 24th August 2020.
Receive confirmation from candidates 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
i. Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
ii. Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
iii. There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.11
iv. In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.